Livestream - Toyota Motor Europe to reveal the winners of the Toyota Startup Awards on 25 February
- Toyota Motor Europe is inviting the eight finalists of the Toyota Startup Awards to pitch their inclusive mobility solutions to a selected audience of investors, media and executives at its private event at Aticco Taradellas in Barcelona on 25 February 2020.
- A maximum of three winners will see their project awarded access to the Toyota Startup Accelerator program, which includes training, mentoring and funding.
- Besides the actual pitch competition, highlights of the event day include inspirational speak-outs by Toyota executives and athletes before the winners will be revealed.
Click on the following link on 25 February at 09:30 to view the livestream:
- 9:30 – 10:00 Start My Impossible story // Birgit Skarstein, 3x Paralympian, 4x World Rowing Champion, Nordic Skiing World Cup winner
- 10:00 – 12:30 Ultimate pitch competition // Order: 4Blind, ABLE Human Motion, Loro, MotorSkins, ProsFit, Seamless Vision, Sociability, Wheeliz
(12:30 – 14:00 Break)
- 14:00 – 14:30 Start My Impossible story // Ilaria Naef, WCMX (Wheelchair Motocross) athlete
- 14:30 – 15:00 Toyota Startup Accelerator launch // Agustín Martín (VP Connected Technologies, Toyota Motor Europe. CEO Toyota Connected Europe), Miguel Ángel Díez Ferreira (Director ISDI)
- 15:00 – 15:30 Winners announcement // Agustín Martín (VP Connected Technologies, Toyota Motor Europe. CEO Toyota Connected Europe), Luigi Luca' (Director Mobility & Connected Technologies, Toyota Motor Europe), Nacho de Pinedo (CEO & Co-Founder ISDI)