Toyota Motor Europe announces executive changes for January 2020
Brussels, Belgium - Toyota Motor Europe (TME) announced today several executive level appointments at its European Headquarters and Affiliates, effective January 1st, 2020.
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) Executive Changes
- Mr. Miguel Fonseca, currently Regional Officer Toyota Latin America and Caribbean Mercosur Sales and Service, Business Transformation and Mobility, will be appointed Senior Vice President People, Technology & Corporate Affairs, TME. In this newly created function, Mr. Fonseca will oversee Human Resources, Information Technology and Communication, External and Environmental Affairs.
- Mr. Marvin Cooke, currently Managing Director, TMUK, will be appointed Senior Vice President Manufacturing, TME. In this position he will oversee TME’s Logistics, Toyota Production System and Production Control functions and head Toyota’s European Manufacturing Companies.
- Mr. Tom Fux, currently CEO Toyota Fleet Mobility (TFM), will concurrently be assigned as Vice President Mobility, TME. Mr. Fux will lead the business development of TME’s future mobility services.
- Mr. Agustín Martín, concurrently assigned as CEO Toyota Connected Europe (TCEU) and Vice President New Mobility & Connected Car, TME, will keep his position as CEO TCEU and concurrently take up the position of Vice President Connected Technologies, TME, focusing on developing the key digital technologies that will enable TME’s future mobility business.
National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSCs)
Toyota Baltics (TBA)
- Mr. Mika Elojärvi, currently Head of Lexus Northern Europe, will additionally be assigned as President Toyota Baltics, replacing Mr. Osvaldo Valentini who will be appointed General Manager, Lexus, Used Cars & Academy Division, Toyota Motor Russia.
European Manufacturing Companies (EMCs)
Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK (TMUK)
- Mr. Jim Crosbie, currently Deputy Managing Director, TMUK, will be appointed as Managing Director, TMUK, replacing Mr. Marvin Cooke who is assigned as Senior Vice President Manufacturing, TME.
- Mr. Tim Freeman, currently Director, Production Support, TMUK, will be appointed as Deputy Managing Director, TMUK, replacing Mr. Jim Crosbie who is assigned as Managing Director, TMUK.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Poland (TMMP)
- Mr. Dariusz Mikolajczak, currently Vice President Corporate, TMMP, will be appointed as President, TMMP, replacing Mr. Eiji Takeichi who is returning to TMC.