Toyota Motor Europe strengthens its organisation to meet evolving customer needs
Brussels, Belgium - December 11, 2017 - Toyota Motor Europe (TME) announced today a new organisation and several executive level appointments at its European Headquarters and Affiliates.
These changes follow Toyota’s executive and management rotations that take place regularly at global, Pan-European and national levels. These appointments will be effective from January 1st, 2018.
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) Organisation Changes
All activities related to new mobility, connected car and multimedia will be consolidated in the newly established Toyota Mobility & Connected Car Function, led by Vice President, Mr. Agustin Martin (concurrently assigned as President, Toyota España S.A.).
In addition to the above, a new Group, called Fleet Mobility Solutions will be established. Its aim is to ensure a one-stop service for customers, providing a seamless Pan-European experience. This new group will be led by Director, Mr. Tom Fux.
They will both report directly to Mr. Hiroaki Nanahara, Executive Vice President, Sales, TME.
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) Executive Changes
- After 7 years as Executive Vice President, Research & Development, Purchasing and PE, TME, Mr. Masahisa Nagata will return to TMC. He will be replaced by Mr. Kiyohito Morimoto from TMC.
- Mr. Peter Rade, will be appointed as Vice President, Quality, TME, replacing Mr. Hideo Takano, who will end his assignment in TME.
- Mr. Koh Narukawa, will be appointed as Vice President, Research & Development 3, TME, replacing Mr. Yukihiro Sonoda, who will end his assignment in TME.
- Mr. Masayuki Miyanishi will be appointed as Vice President, Production Engineering, TME, replacing Mr. Akitomo Baba, who will end his assignment in TME.
- Mr. Takeshi Hoshino, will be appointed as Vice President, Purchasing, TME, replacing Mr. Kei Okano, who will end his assignment in TME.
- Mr. Akito Takami will be appointed as CFO, Accounting & Finance and Legal, TME, replacing Mr. Kenichiro Makino, who will end his assignment in TME.
National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSCs)
Toyota Motor Russia (TMR)
- Mr. Shuji Suga will be appointed as President, TMR, replacing Mr. Hidenori Ozaki, who will end his assignment in TMR.
Toyota Deutschland GmbH (TDG)
- Mr. Alain Uyttenhoven will be appointed as President, TDG, replacing Mr. Tom Fux, who will be appointed Director, Fleet Mobility Solutions, TME.
Toyota Motor Italia (TMI)
- Mr. Mauro Caruccio will be appointed as Managing Director, TMI, replacing Mr. Andrea Carlucci, who will be appointed as Director, Marketing, TME.
Toyota Baltic AS (TBA)
- Mr. Osvaldo Valentini will be appointed as Managing Director, TBA, replacing Mr. Kari Skogster, who will remain Chairman of the Nordics NMSCs, concurrently assigned to President, Toyota Auto Finland OY (TAF).
European Manufacturing Companies (EMCs)
Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK (TMUK)
- Mr. Jim Crosbie, will be appointed as Deputy Managing Director, Engine Plant, Corporate & Production Control, TMUK.
- Mr. Tony Walker, will retire from his position as Deputy Managing Director, Corporate & Production Control, TMUK. He will continue as Managing Director of TME London Office, Communication, External & Environmental Affairs, TME.