Toyota unveils pioneering full hybrids, fun to drive and more at the next geneva motor show
- World premiere of the Yaris Hybrid, the first full hybrid in the European B-Segment
- World premiere of the FT-Bh concept, demonstrating a total vehicle approach to reducing emissions for an affordable compact city car
- European premiere of the GT 86, a sports car recapturing the pure, intrinsic joy of driving
- European premiere of the TOYOTA NS4 and FCV-R concepts — next generation Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV) and Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV)
- European premiere of the TOYOTA diji* concept, offering the ultimate in vehicle personalisation
TOYOTA NS4 and FCV-R conceptsThe TOYOTA NS4 and FCV-R concepts will both make their European debuts. The TOYOTA NS4 is a next generation Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (PHEV) responding to customer desire for added value in hybrid motoring with advanced design, refined sensory satisfaction and enhanced driving involvement. The FCV-R concept embodies TOYOTA's next step towards the mass-production of hydrogen powered vehicles, paving the way for the launch of a sedan-type Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) by 2015.TOYOTA dijiFinally, also making its European debut at Geneva, the TOYOTA diji concept offers the ultimate in personalisation. The entire body, both exterior and interior, functions as a display area, with body colour and display content changeable as the driver desires. Messages and information can be displayed with the same ease as downloading an app. Moreover, the TOYOTA diji can form a link with surrounding vehicles and infrastructure to offer a truly connected driving experience.
The Toyota press conference will be held on Tuesday, March 6 at 10:15 CET.
ON-DISPLAY AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW (Press days)Production vehicle Concept vehicleYaris Hybrid FT-Bh conceptGT 86 TOYOTA NS4 conceptPrius Plug-in Hybrid TOYOTA FCV-R conceptPrius + TOYOTA diji concept
* Previously called Fun-Vii at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show